Groundbreaking, Quality of Life, Cancer Treatments
It is impossible to design a single cancer treatment that is effective against all types of cancers. For this reason, Cancer Center for Healing uses a combination of integrative and complementary cancer treatments designed to shrink primary tumors, slow the growth of tumors, and eliminate cancer cells that have spread (metastasized) to other parts of your body. At the same time, our cancer treatment plan protects your normal healthy cells, boosts your immune system, and blocks the angiogenic process that supports cancer growth and minimizes cancer-induced cachexia (muscle loss).
- Medical consultations with our integrative cancer specialists
- Patient education on cancer treatment, nutrition, and integrative medicine
- Whole-Being Health Platform Treatments
Cancer Center for Healing’s Cancer Treatment Program is one of the most advanced integrative cancer treatment approaches available anywhere in the U.S. It is designed to diminish the adverse side effects and improve the outcome of natural cytotoxic therapies as well as conventional treatments. If a patient is receiving chemotherapy from their primary oncologist at another medical center, there is no contraindication. In fact, Cancer Center for Healing’s Cancer Treatment Program will greatly benefit the patient.
The thought of chemotherapy is not pleasant for most people. The main reason for this is the well-known list of side effects such as pain, fatigue, nausea, and hair loss (to name a few). However, chemotherapy has proven to work effectively for some types of cancer. Further, if a tumor has become life threatening, due to its location or sheer size, chemotherapy can be a first-line treatment due to its ability to rapidly decrease. At Cancer Center for Healing we feel low dose, insulin potentiated chemotherapy provides patients excellent results with little to no side effects.
The wide variety of treatments offered at Cancer Center For Healing, when received together, work synergistically for the greatest result.
These treatments include the following:
- Insulin Potentiated Targeted Low Dose (IPTLD)
- R.G.C.C. Testing
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- High Dose Vitamin C Therapy with K3 and Other Additives
- ALA IV/Naltrexone
- IV Therapies
- Ozone Therapy
- Light Beam Generator with Ozone
- Lymphatic Therapy
- Live Cell Therapy
- Limbic Stress Assessment
- Far Infared Sauna Therapy
- TurboSonic (Whole Body Vibration)
- Food Therapy
- Integrative Regulatory Therapy
- Next-Generation Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
- Class IV Laser Therapy
- Photon Therapy
- Emotional Therapies (TKM, Counseling, EVOX)
- Personalized Nutritional Counseling
- Dendritic Cell Therapy
- Nanovated Bath Therapy
- Photodynamic Endolaser – As recognized by the National Cancer Institute
- RGCC S.O.T. treatment