- During your consultation, your specific needs will be identified and you will be guided through all of the options that could benefit you. If you cannot travel for the first consultation, our Integrative Cancer Specialist will interview you by phone and then give this information to our Integrative Cancer Team.
- Next, our team will design a treatment program based on your individual needs. The program will be explained to you in detail.
- After this, we will go over your insurance or Medicare policy and a clear explanation of the costs will be provided.
- We will then schedule an admission date for you.
- As soon as you are admitted for treatment, you will begin the Cancer Center for Healing experience, which includes a comprehensive evaluation and review of your treatment program, a CT scan and lab work, advanced evidence-based treatment, healing foods, lifestyle education, counseling, and uplifting activities. The program normally starts on a Monday and concludes on Friday.
- At the end of your program, you will receive a medical consultation during which your doctor will explain your home program, which includes nutraceuticals, supplements, and medications that will prepare you for your next treatment.
- We will call you periodically to follow up with you and schedule your next treatment.
- Most programs include treatment at Cancer Center for Healing once every four to six weeks. The number of treatments varies from patient to patient.
Life is stressful enough for a person who has been diagnosed with cancer. At Cancer Center for Healing, we believe that finding out where to get the best medical care possible shouldn’t add to that stress. Therefore we try to make learning about our center as easy as possible and try to make the new patient process not just stress-free, but a positively enjoyable experience.
Call (949) 581-HOPE (4673) to schedule a personal consultation with an Cancer Center for Healing Integrative Cancer Specialist. You can also email us at email@example.com , or chat with us live.